Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-14 Origin: Site
Axial fans, EC, blowers, duct fans, centrifugal fans with backward-curving support.
The electric motor is featured with high performance, low noise level and controllable total speed range. The electronic EC-controller enables some other smart functions, e.g. fan control according to measured temperature, pressure and other parameters.
Advantages of EC motors:
• Efficient performance at any rotation speed of the fan, including very low speed.
• Low heat emission.
• Small overall dimensions of the unit due to external rotor design.
• Maximum fan rotation speed does not depend on frequency in the grid.
• The fan is suitable for connection both to 50 Hz and 60 Hz power mains.
• High efficiency at low rotation speed.
• Energy demand is by 1/3 less as compared to standard motors.
• Data interchange between PC and fan for parameter setting and control.
• Integration of all fans into a unified system and their centralized control.